Definition of Konsumtif Berkah
Special financing for the Center PNSD and civil servants are already cooperating with skim pattern Murabaha (sale and purchase Agreement) and multiservice Ijarah (lease Agreement) with a margin of mutual benefit.
Advantages of Konsumtif Berkah
- Low credit terms and Fast credit processing
- Margin of mutual benefit.
- Long Term Credit Period
- Patternah Murabaha scheme (Trading Agreement) and Ijarah Multijasa (rent lease contract)
Requirements of Konsumtif Berkah
- Fill Application Application
- FC KTP applicant husband / Wife, FC family card, FC marriage certificate / divorce or certificate of unmarried
- FC BPD Kaltim saving account
- Payroll list Last month
- The certificate has no financing in other banks and local cooperatives.
- Letter of Recommendation from the head of institution / institution / company
- KARPEG, KARIP, SK 80%, 100%, SK Last and Taspen.
- FC NPWP
Conditions of Konsumtif Berkah
- Provision of special financing facilities granted to the Center PNSD and civil servants who have been working with the bank.
- Maximum financing period of 15 (fifteen) years
- A maximum of 25 x salary gross ceiling
- Administrative fee of at least 0.75% - 1% of the financing plafond and collected 1 (one) time on disbursement of financing
- Must take life insurance and layoffs