Scholarship is one part of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Program of PT BPD Kaltim Kaltara in the field of education. This activity is the real contribution of PT BPD Kaltim Kaltara as Agent of Development which also gives great attention to the development of human resource quality in East Kalimantan and North Kalimantan. Prima Bankaltimtara Scholarship is for 4th semester students from all S1 / D4 study programs in Higher Education who have partnered with PT BPD Kaltim Kaltara in East Kalimantan and North Kalimantan.
REQUIREMENTS OF SCHOLARSHIP PRIMA BANKALTIMTARA PERIOD 4 YEAR 2018
General Terms :
- Students / I have at least completed three semesters of lectures and are taking the fourth semester at the Level of Education Strata 1 (S1) / Diploma 4 from all disciplines.
- Minimum GPA 3.00 scale 4.00.
- Not currently receiving scholarships from other agencies as evidenced by the Written Statement known to Higher Education Parties.
- Actively participate in organizational activities both inside and outside the campus.
Administrative Requirements :
- Register at website www.bankaltimtara.co.id;
- Completeness uploaded and will be verified authenticity:
- Color photo wearing alma mater suit (white background)
- Copy of KTP& KTM
- Photocopy of transcript of Semester 3 grades and completed with KHS semester 1 s.d 3
- Photocopy of Bankaltimtara Saving Book (any product both conventional and sharia)
- Photocopy of organization activity certificate / certificate of active organization (intra or extra campus)
- Photocopy of Certificate of Achievement both academic and non academic (legalisir)
- The certificate is not receiving a scholarship from another party from the Rectorate.
- Questions can be submitted via email with the format Subject: ASK SCHOLARSHIP PRIMA BANKALTIMTARA PERIOD 4 completed with Name and College information. Email questions can be sent to address firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions not matching the format will not be followed up.
- Registration will open on 23 April - May 19, 2018 through website www.bankaltimtara.co.id.
- Make sure the registered email is correct, as any information will be provided via the registrant's email.