The Advantage of Using TabunganKu
- No monthly administration fee.
- The interest rate are calculated by daily balance and is not progressive.
- The interest rate are payableat each end of the month.
- Free saving books replacement.
- Proof of ownership in the form of savings.
Regulations for TabunganKu
- Intended for individual customers.
- A minimum initial deposit of IDR20.000.
- The next deposit minimum IDR10.000.
- The minimum balance account (after withdrawal) IDR20.000.
- Dormant balance (no transactions for 6 consecutive months) is subject to a penalty fee IDR20.000 per month
- If the balance
- Interest is calculated on daily balance
- Maximum withdrawal at the teller is not restricted
Requirements for TabunganKu
- Fill out and sign the account opening form
- Copy of valid KTP/SIM/Passport/KITAS
- Submit NPWP (if have any)
- Not included in the BI’s black list
- For students / students under the age of 17 years, the identity documents required are:
- Student ID card or certificate of school
- Identity document and letter of consent from the parents/guardians of students (beneficial owner) consisting of:
- One of the original duplicates/matches: KTP, SIM, Indonesian Passport belongs to the beneficial owner
- Copy according to the original AKTA/copy of KK contained customer’s names as family members
- The name shown on the savings account uses the appropriate name on the student card / letter from the school
TabunganKu Interest Rate
|Balance Nominal||Interest Rate|
|< IDR. 50.000||0,00% per annual|
|IDR. 500.000 up to < IDR. 1.000.000 Million||0,25% per annual|
|> IDR. 1.000.000||1,00% per annual|
- Cash withdrawal IDR 5.000.000/day
- Transfer to other accounts of Bankaltimtara IDR 30.000.000/day
- Transfer between Bank IDR 7,500,000/day
- Debit Prima IDR 10.000.000/day
|Annotation||With ATM||Without ATM|
|Administration Fee||IDR. 5000 /month||Free|
|Account Closure Fee||IDR.20.000 /account||IDR.20.000 /account|
|Balance Under Minimum Fines||IDR.2.000 /transactions||IDR.2.000 /transactions|