Sawit Sejahtera Loan
Sawit Sejahtera Loan (KSS) is a plantation loan designated to plasma oil palm plantations in East Kalimantan and North Kalimantan and is guaranteed by a core company that has become a debtor and / or bank customer.
Prosperity of Sawit Sejahtera Loan
- Interest During Constructions (IDC), which is an investment fund used for bungakredit reserves during development or grace period).
- Maximum credit term of 15 (fifteen) years including grace period.
Regulations of Sawit Sejahtera Loan
- Credit ceiling
- The credit ceiling shall be determined as per cost per hectare applicable in each region according to the provisions of the competent local authority.
- Per Head of Family (KK) minimum 4 (four) hectares.
- The determination of per hectare is stipulated in the Decree of the Board of Directors of Bankaltimtara
- Charges to be paid are: Credit provisions, notary fees, administrative fees, interest fees, penalties (in case of late payment), etc.
Requirements of Sawit Sejahtera Loan
- Prospective debtor is required to fill out the application form of credit Sawit Sejahtera.
- Each credit application is required to enclose:
- b.1. Applicant data:
- Pass Photo of Husband & Wife (@ 1 Sheet - 4 X 6 cm)
- Copy of identity card (KTP) husband and wife each 2 (two) sheets
- Copy of Marriage Letter
- Copy of Family Card (KK)
- A declaration of domicile or residence in a plantation area to be financed which is known by the local Kelurahan.
- b.2. Business Data:
- Business permit issued at least by the local Kelurahan
- Letter of Agreement on Plasma Cooperation with Core Company
- Core Company Guarantee (KSS-02)
- b.3. Other Data:
- Copy of Bank saving book
- Copy of proof of ownership of collateral
- Copy of SPT PBB (if any)
- Village Information Certificate over the market price of land that becomes collateral
- b.4. Application Research Films (KSS-03).
|NO ||LOAN FACILITIES||INTEREST RATE||TYPE RATE ||METHOD OF CALCULATION |
|1||SAWIT SEJAHTERA LOAN||9,00%||Floating||Anuitas / Sliding|